Thursday, November 03, 2005

Timid School Holiday Decision Sparks Hateful Grandstanding

This is my letter of 11/3/05 to the Tampa Tribune.

Timid School Holiday Decision Sparks Hateful Grandstanding

In this editorial you declared, “Fox News host Bill O’Reilly preposterously declared……” Your headline and statements in this editorial are so full of hypocrisy that it can only be intentionally done. When you speak of hateful grandstanding you only have to look at your own pulp blogger Daniel Ruth. You nurture and encourage this man to spew out his venom without offering your readers an opposing viewpoint. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this hypocrisy is that Ruth is an alter ego for the Tribune editorial staff. But, you have been told this before!When I speak to those that I come in contact about the divisive wedge that the Tampa Tribune has become in the community I need evidence to prove my allegations. Daniel Ruth columns and the silence of the Tribune management is all the proof I need. Keep it up, Tampa Tribune. You are creating the awareness in the community that I need to prove my claims of your divisive agenda. I cite these examples to potential Tribune subscribers and advertisers at every opportunity. More and more people are listening. I’m lovin’ it!!

1 Comments:

At 11/11/2005 9:14 PM, Anonymous Boogie said...

Did you see TBR ditty in today's Trib? He doesn't think much of parents, Brian Blair, and Bill O'rielly. Poor ole Titty Baby he just hates everybody.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home